Wednesday, May 29, 2013

1:6 Scale Sewing & Kitchen Butcher Block Table

I made some sewing trinkets for a sweet friend yesterday and decided to make something new for my Etsy Shop too.  I just love anything Cath K. related and her new Owl Scissor Holders are just so adorable that I just had to make some in miniature.  Everything pictured is in 1:6 Scale... but the smaller scissors work well in 1:12 scale since they are just 3/4" of an inch tall.

I also made a Kitchen Butcher Block Table too.  I love the mix of white and the natural wood grain together... it's very farmhouse cottage chic.


2 comments:

  1. you are the new 1:6 scale Goddess! those little sewing kits are teh Fab! (and that table is cute too :)


    Hugs
    marisa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Marisa, you are so sweet! Thank you so much, so happy you love my 1:6 scale minis :o)

      Delete