Saturday, May 4, 2013

1:6 Playscale Coffee Maker

This is what I worked on just yesterday.
A wonderful Red Coffee Maker complete with a cord and plug.
I also made a box of Coffee Filters, and some filters filled with "faux" coffee grains ready to be brewed.
I have been collecting these Vintage 1:6 Scale Coffee Makers for a while and finally took this one apart and customized it.
 After my customization were made, with some carving, sanding painting and realistic additions... It now comes apart into 4 different pieces just like in real-life.


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful scene! The coffee maker and the 'used' filter are great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for commenting, so happy you LoVe it too :o) Roxanne

      Delete
  2. where did you find such great stuff? I really wish I had something like that for my dolls :)

    ReplyDelete