Tuesday, May 7, 2013

1:6 Playscale Cupcake Wrappers


I spent quite a bit of time making these lil' cuties and I'm absolutely thrilled to be able to display these throughout my Baking Scenes.
I don't know what it is about Cupcake Wrappers... but they make me sooo happy... and to see them in this mini size... makes me smile even more :o)
They're such an easy thing to collect in real-life, I love finding them in pretty Pastels, Florals and Dots.  I like to display mine in Glass Cookie Jars and Glass Canisters in my Baking Hutch and throughout my kitchen.

5 comments:

  1. So adorable. I know I love cupcake wrappers too in real life and have them in my cupboards and pantry. but they come in handy all the time...so of course we need MORE! Haha...I love your blog and Etsy shop. Can't seem to get enough. I enjoy miniatures too, mostly sewing them...but still they just get to me. Beautiful wrappers...and of course the adorable kitchen you have them displayed in is equally adorable!
    Have a great day!
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie, thank you so much for stopping by to have a look. So happy you are enjoying my blog. Have a wonderful weekend :o) Roxanne

      Delete
  2. Your blog, your mixers, the coffee makers, all your baking stuff, is so unique. And I love the colors - especially the candy apple red glossy appliances. I could look at your minis all day and continued to be completely amazed at the realism and details - kudos on such a terrific blog!

    Many mini hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much Jackie, I'm glad you love all the Red... I love how it stands out amongst all the pretty pastels :o) Thank you so much for stopping by, Enjoy your weekend. Roxanne

      Delete
  3. Wow! Everything is so realistic! I love the soft pastel colors.

    ReplyDelete