Friday, June 1, 2012

Ornate Recipe Cookbook Stands

I received  a custom request for an Ornate Recipe Cookbook Stand to be replicated in 1/12th Scale Miniature.  The real-life Stands are so delicate looking and so pretty that I couldn't resist finding a way to design one in miniature.  I especially love the weighted recipe bookmarks that come attached with the stands.

Below are a few Real-Life Stands that I drew inspiration from below:


and below are a few more of the ones I handmade:

this one is painted a shabby white


5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Anna, so happy you love them too :o) Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Cookbook Stand is fantastic. It's a great idea. And I love the Cookbook, too.
    Hugs from Craftland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! They are all so beautiful. I spotted the lovely mini cookie cutter which I am looking for on your display. Can I know you made them or buy them?

    Thank you

    Cheers!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! You have done a wonderful job of making these in miniature. They are beautiful - in RL and in mini. Sandie

    ReplyDelete