Sunday, March 18, 2012

Cath Kidston in Miniature

Wow, it's been so long since my last posting... but I tend to stay away until I have a whole project completed, and this one has taken me a bit of time to complete.  Still I managed to get alot done and that's not so easy with a new baby in the house.  I'm really happy my little guy gives me a little bit of time here and there to make some minis. 

I made so many items from the fabulous Cath Kidston line.... in miniature.  It so fun and shabby and  bright and I just LoVe it all and I hope you all do too :oD


9 comments:

  1. Oh my! Such yumminess! Beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a fan of Cath Kidston and to see them in miniatures is wonderful. Beautiful work!
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Cath Kidson items in real size and you made it in miniature, It's Amazing!!!!

    I love it!!!

    Mini hugs!!

    Arantxa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Te ha quedado genial
    Felicidades

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the new arrival! I'm amazed that you still managed to mini - and the results are all beautiful! When will they be listed on your Etsy shop? I went looking and found other things I couldn't resist lol- hugs, Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love your Cath Kidston items. Your minis are amazing.
    Mini hugs, Helen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roxanne, as you know I love your things, I've ordered some vbg! And I will order some of the Kath Kidson items too. I wondered whether you have ever considered doing some of them in 1:48th scale? Most of my minis are in that scale now, and I'm really dying for some gorgeous shabby chic things for some of them. Pretty please? :)
    Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello it is beautifull what you do.
    greetings from holland europe.iris.

    ReplyDelete