DOLLHOUSE MINIATURES by ROXANNE FERN

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

French Farmhouse & Cottage Minis


HaPPy New Year Everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!
I have been busily working on some new miniatures with a French Farmhouse / Cottage theme and am so happy to have completed a wonderful little set.

I have wanted to try my hand at making some miniatures with waterslide decal transfers but was a little hesitant because of the abundance of them on Etsy these days... ;o) 

So I really needed to find some inspiration for something a little different from everyone else so that I would have something unique to offer mini collectors.  I found some really wonderful Vintage French Plates that I absolutely would just LoVe to own in real-life... and just knew they would be the perfect thing to create in miniature.  

Here are a few pictures... I hope you like them :o)
 

3 comments:

  1. They look great!
    Miniature greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you too!
    Your new collection is really lovely.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vos transferts sont biens réussis. Cela me donne envie d'essayer.
    www.montoutpetitmonde2.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete