Tuesday, January 8, 2013

French Farmhouse & Cottage Minis


HaPPy New Year Everyone!  I hope you all had a wonderful Holiday!
I have been busily working on some new miniatures with a French Farmhouse / Cottage theme and am so happy to have completed a wonderful little set.

I have wanted to try my hand at making some miniatures with waterslide decal transfers but was a little hesitant because of the abundance of them on Etsy these days... ;o) 

So I really needed to find some inspiration for something a little different from everyone else so that I would have something unique to offer mini collectors.  I found some really wonderful Vintage French Plates that I absolutely would just LoVe to own in real-life... and just knew they would be the perfect thing to create in miniature.  

Here are a few pictures... I hope you like them :o)
 

3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you too!
    Your new collection is really lovely.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vos transferts sont biens réussis. Cela me donne envie d'essayer.
    www.montoutpetitmonde2.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete