Friday, April 2, 2010

Fondant Rose Cakes

If I could sculpt Fondant Rose Cakes all day long...I would be so very happy :o)  I find sculpting the Roses to be really relaxing.  I made these a few weeks back...not much going on right now with my sculpting...I really need to start working on something new.  I have been spending way too much time putting the finishing touches on my Mini Roombox Bakery and going back and forth to the miniature store to buy trimming and things for the store front and roof.  Still need to add the roof and buy the plexiglass for the windows.  Will definitely post pics...once the store front is in place.

11 comments:

  1. Wonderful display of Cakes. Looking forward to seeing your miniature Bakery finished..x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx Debbie, Hopefully it will be completed this weekend...Let's see ;o)
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seguro que tu pasteleria que da preciosa, solo hay que ver los pasteles que has hecho, dan ganas de comerselos, estan genial!!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gracias Ascension...siempre tengo una sonrisa grandisimo cuando me dejas un comento :o)
    Mini Besitos, Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm mad for your mini-baked goods, but want especially to congratulate you on your wonderful new wallpaper!! Very cheery and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nona, Thank you ever so much :o) it's exactly what I was looking for too...makes me want to create a whole bunch of Miniature Cupcakes every time I log on...hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roxanne, the cakes look great and delicious. I am sure that you will make a wonderful bakery. Thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your wonderful comment. You are very kind.
    Hugs, Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. your work is gorgeous theres an award on my blog for you
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Rachel, thank you so much...I'm so new to blogging so I don't know what this entails...but I am so happy to have you visit my blog and for the Award too! Thank you :o)
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  10. Roxanne your very welcome your blog is lovely. just go to my blog save the award picture to your pc then uplaod it to your blog and nominate five others to recieve the award too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is awesome! :) Cool blog :)

    Kc

    ReplyDelete