Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Back to Sculpting my Art Dolls

This is a Custom Baby Mousling I worked on last week...I'm so happy to be sculpting my babies and Art Dolls again...haven't in a while.  Although they are not 1:12 Scale, they are quite small at just 3 1/2" Long.  The little basket she is displayed in only measures 2".  I also love to crochet so her soft, sqishy body was crocheted by me and is jointed too, so she is very poseable.
Well...I goofed on  my Website while adding some content and now it's down and my Computer Geek of a husband just doesn't have the time to figure out the prolem...so I decided to also include some other pictures of my art dolls here on my blog.  When I first started sculpting I only sculpted Babies and Little Dollhouse Fairies.  But now I LoVe to sculpt just about anything that catches my fancy.




7 comments:

  1. Los bebes maravillosos!!!
    Los ratoncitos,estan geniales, son una preciosidad.
    Nunca he visto unos ratoncitos tan dulces y tiernos, eres una artista!!!!!!
    besitos ascension

    ReplyDelete
  2. Incredible cute and beautiful dolls!!!!
    Synnøve :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ascension, Muchas Gracias eres muy amable ;o)
    Synnove, Thank you so much too!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roxanne you are a great artist and your sculptures are beautiful, sweet and amazing!
    Love them all!
    Marisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh,they are so cute.... precious and sweet Rosanna

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marisa, Rosanna, Thank you so much for your Sweet Comments, they always make me smile!
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete