Saturday, January 28, 2017

A long Overdue Post and some new Miniatures

I can't believe how much time has passed since my last post... so I wanted to share a few new Miniature I've created for this upcoming Valentine's Day.  I hope you enjoy them :o)

There are some newly created 1:6 Scale Miniature "Fancy Valentine's Day Chocolate Boxes" and a lovely "Artist Showcase" section in next month's February 2017 American Miniaturist Magazine, I get so excited whenever asked to submit something for their Magazine, it is such an honor and they are so wonderful to work with. Here is a link to their website for anyone interested in picking up a copy of one of their magazines or even a digital subscription: www.americanminiaturist.com/
A 1:6 Scale Bakery Display showcasing some of my handmade Mendl's Patisserie Boxes, alongside a Blythe Doll I've recently customized... and she is sporting a pair of my new "Ice Cream Sundae" Shoes.


2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. A very beautiful post.

    - Gustavo Woltmann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Gustavo, I really appreciate it :O)

      Delete