Sunday, November 17, 2013

Retro Oven Cupcake Box in 1:6 Scale Miniature

I saw these cute Retro Oven Cupcake Boxes for Real-Life Use...
and had to try my hand at creating a template of my own design and graphics for 1:6 Scale. 

They pair up soooo perfectly with Catherine's 1:6 Playscale Cupcakes.
You can find her beautiful Cupcakes here:
www.etsy.com/shop/SweetPetiteShoppe

These are alot of work to put together... I have to precision cut them, score and fold them and then the tricky part is gluing the box together, because it's so itty bitty small.  
But for me... these are soooo worth their hassle... when you see the finished product.... and with a cupcake inside.. they are just too darn cute!
I am having so much fun displaying these and I think you might too.  So I hope to have a set of 4 ready for my Etsy shop later on today :o)  Until next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment