Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cupcake/Cake Display

I enjoy making miniatures... but the photo taking... not so much...lol  So pictures of my kitchen, handmade pantry and display racks are long overdue.

Now... these vintagey wooden display pieces... I just made these yesterday, along with the cupcake/candy wrappers.... and boy do my fingers hurt from shaping them.  I think I made about 130 of them. Yes, I know that sounds crazy... but once I got going... I just couldn't stop... it was very therapeutic to make them over and over... and I figured if I get them out of the way now...I won't have to make them for awhile.

Anyhoo, the wrappers will be perfect for displaying chocolates, candy and yes... cupcakes too.
The Cucpake/Cake/Pie Display is very versatile and can sit on top of a round table or used separately on top of a larger table with other items.  I will have so many uses for it and I just think it's such an interesting and unique display piece.  
Ok, so it's back to making miniatures for me, I hope you enjoyed the pictures :o)


7 comments:

  1. Your kitchen is lovely!
    Have a great day
    Sonja

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness Roxanne! Those pink pots are adorable! And your cake stands are so shabby chic awesome! How did you ever get those tiny cupcake liners so perfectly fluted in miniature? I love it all!!!
    hugs,
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sonja, Jackie,
    Thank you so much for stopping by :o) I'm happy you love my new minis. Happy Holidays.
    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  4. those cake stands are awesome and I love the mini shelves :)


    Merry Christmas
    Marisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your photos very much. Your cupcake wrappers are great. With your photos I was glad to see more of your kitchen.
    Geneviève

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you are an absolute GENIUS! your work is unbelievably GORGEOUS!
    i KINDLY request further details; info from you as to how you create these looks, ie--where u buy or create your pantry, oven, tools used in kitchen etc! i think this type of space is a DREAM come TRUE, for my toddler and many more!?! post,email,share links? or send to my google plus? j9nkidz@gmail.com please! you're a STAR and i will SHARE your works on all my SocialNetworks!

    HAPPY HOLIDAYS,
    J9
    http://twitter.com/j_nine_34 OR
    j9sopinion.tumblr.com OR
    http://pinterest.com/jeaniney25/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I lovey lovey your cakes :)

    ReplyDelete